THE WELL-BEING OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF IS OUR ABSOLUTE PRIORITY AND YOU CAN REST ASSURED THAT YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY IS TOO. WE ARE ALL FULLY AWARE OF THE CURRENT SITUATION AND ARE FULLY COMMITTED TO UPHOLDING OUR STRATEGY AND ASK THAT ALL CUSTOMERS PLEASE ADHERE TO OUR STRICT COVID-19 RULES, DETAILED BELOW.
IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL WE WOULD ASK YOU TO NOT VISIT US AND FOLLOW GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES FOR ISOLATION AND TESTING
If you do require our services then please give us a call 07938 722570 or drop us an email to email@example.com see if there are other ways we can help or give you advice about your vehicle.
IF YOU ARE FEELING WELL AND ABLE TO BRING YOUR VEHICLE INTO US, ON ARRIVAL PLEASE ADHERE STRICTLY TO THE FOLLOWING:
• We ask that you do not enter the premises unless you are wearing a mask or face covering and have sanitised your hands prior to entering the reception area. There is antibacterial gel available for customers to use outside the reception door.
• Please leave your service book and locking wheel nut key on the passenger’s seat.
• Remove all keyrings from your car keys and any belongings inside the vehicle as our staff will be sanitising keys and vehicles using the correct PPE and antibacterial products.
• We will always be delighted to see our customers but due to the current situation, we will not be allowing more than one person or two from the same bubble to enter our reception at any one time.
• We ask that where possible customers pay for their invoices via BACS prior to collecting their vehicle – or you can pay buy card but this will be done at a distance. just ask and we will be more than happy to email across your invoice for reference.
• If possible, we ask that customers let us know when they are on their way to collect their vehicle so we can prepare their keys and paperwork for them, in order to reduce the time they are in the building.
• We are unable to offer any waiting slots during this time, due to this our customer waiting area will be out of use.
• We advise that customers sanitise their own vehicles when collecting for their own safety and peace of mind.
• Our call out and recovery service is still in operation chepstowtowing.com for any breakdowns & collections. When collecting vehicles we will be using the correct PPE and antibacterial products to sanitise vehicles. (All collections, call outs and recoveries will be subject to availability)
• Unfortunately at this time we are unable to provide any 30-day accounts to all existing account holders and those wishing to open an account with us.
Please not parts may take a few days to arrive due to various lockdowns and procedures in place from parts and manufacture suppliers.
If you have any questions regarding our Covid-19 Company Policy then please do not hesitate to contact us and speak with us.
If you have concerns about your vehicle, or your service is due then please contact us for Updates. We will give you as much advice as we can to keep your vehicle safe to drive.
From all at CHEPSTOW 44 GROUP